Saturday, April 13, 2013

Recent random pics

A few random shots for you pleasure.

The unicorn of shoes! The VXi has been delayed for an entire year, and now I finally got myself a pair. The VXi is the first lovechild between FiveTen and the Adidas engineers, and its definitely an interesting shoe. Note the grip pattern at the bottom of the outsole. I hope to do a preview soon.
(click to enlarge)

 On my way to the trail gap.
(click to enlarge)

 Christian out of a jump.
(click to enlarge)

Got my 36 back from TF tuned, with the PUSH upgrade installed. The small bump sensitivity has definitely been improved, and the fork feels slightly more linear towards the end travel. These where my two main gripes with the fork. You would think I would be happy right? I'm not. The improvements are there, but its sorta old wine in new bottles, I want even more small bump sensitivity, a way more linear mid-travel curve, that blends into a linear end-travel with the capability to use all travel available. I wish there was a boxxer inside of my 36..
(click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

2 comments:

  1. you need to get a deville to have all the things that you want plus the low weight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Deville on my map. Only thing holding me back is lack of service centers. : /

    ReplyDelete