Sunday, April 4, 2010

Preview: Pure Racing KS 900i 2010

Being fed up with my Crank Brothers Joplin L and its questionable durability and reliability, I decided to try out the Pure Racing KS 900i. Its supposed to be improved for 2010 by having new DU bushings and open bath oil lubrication. The 900i has 125mm (5") of height adjustment, thats 2" more than the Joplin, and I really welcome that. So far its working great, it feels solid and tight.

The KS 900i adjustable seatpost has gotten some great reviews lately, so im expecting a product that works, and continues to work with no durability or reliability issues - thank you. Keep your eyes on this blog, as I hope to post a full review when I finish testing this seatpost mid summer.

(click to enlarge)
A bit more heavy than the Joplin:
(click to enlarge)
(click to enlarge)
I hope to do a comparison review at some point, between the Joplin L, and the KS 900i:
(click to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment