Saturday, May 14, 2016

Random Shots Part 1/2

Lots of riding (yay!), and lots of random shots, take a look:

Doing a small drop-scrub
(click to enlarge)

Thomas_2 pulling as much air as possible out of this jump in Sct Andreasberg on his trailbike.
(click to enlarge)

True story here: We actually saw this girl blowing her boyfriend while they where going down in the gondola, while Thomas_2 and I where going up! What has this world come to I ask? Next kids will be blowing each-other while riding as passengers in the car with their parents. I for one, will have none of that thank you! (ish)
(click to enlarge)

Speaking of park, I just had to test my Capra in a bikepark, my gawd the Pike got murdered. Compared to my BOS Idylle RaRe, the Pike is a piece of useless shit. 
Travel? what Travel?
(click to enlarge)

ENVE rim DEAD! (Bikepark related)
(click to enlarge)

Tom on his Capra, improving every time I see him climbing on-board this bike.
(click to enlarge)

Stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment