Monday, February 11, 2013

The lost pictures of 2012 Part 2/2

The lost pictures, part 2.

be sure to check out the lost pics of 2011 and 2010.

I usually refrain from using black/white pics. But it actually fits nicely here. What you see here is a very happy Janus, pushing his Devinci Wilson.
(click to enlarge)

Christian on the Bunker line. I really like the lighting in this pic, and how the trees "frame" this picture.
(click to enlarge)

A very focussed Henning, while still on his hardtail. Just entering the first drop on "Your Mom". Its cool to see him develop at an exponentially rate, when pushed.
(click to enlarge)

Hitting a stepdown, man it feels like ages since I last hit that line. Good times, good fun.
(click to enlarge)

Hitting the Church line while it still was in the middle of its design and construction phase. There is an intriguing asymmetry to this pic, that I really like.
(click to enlarge)

So that's it for 2012, hope you enjoyed. Btw, I just stumbled upon some unused video footage, that's worth posting. Stay tuned for that (I think).

No comments:

Post a Comment