Sunday, December 18, 2011

All Mountain Next turns 2 year old!

Thanks for a great year! The support has been massive, and ive actually doubled my visit count since last year. Glad to see all those comments as well, I appreciate the involvement. Hope you guys enjoy this blog as much as I do writing it. I hope to continue All Mountain Next through 2012.

I did a small summary last year, about what this blog is about, and how it came to be, be sure to check it out here.


Got any comments or suggestions, well then feel free to submit your thoughts. Comments does not require a sign in.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 2 year anniversary! I read your blog all the time, I really enjoy your photography and reviews. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man, glad you enjoy it : )

    ReplyDelete