Friday, October 21, 2011

October AM 2

Been out riding some more, shot some pics along the way. Check it out.

(click to enlarge)

The pic above doesn't show this, but its been a quite a wet affair recently. Im usually a bit shy of rain, but it hasn't bothered me these last few rides, rain or not, ive been out riding.. Much credit goes to my Mavic rainjacket, good stuff.
(click to enlarge)
Wet terrain equals wet roots, and decreased traction. Its all good fun tho'
(click to enlarge)

Find Waldo:
(click to enlarge)

Henning dicking around a small natural drop.
(click to enlarge)

The Ritchey WCS C260 stem is still going strong, not that I expected otherwise. Note the saddle, its the Charge Spoon. Its  a multi award winning saddle, so I just had to try it. Its actually quite comfortable, considering I never use any inside padding in my shorts. Actual weight: 285g.
(click to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment