Monday, October 10, 2011

Fall riding

Fall. Leafs are falling of the trees, and the colors of the forest change, its a beautiful time to be out riding. I took my camera and shot a few pics 

(click to enlarge)

Still testing the new stepdown. I really enjoy it, but hitting it full force makes for a mind bugling air time (in AM terms), im still a bit hesitant, perhaps I should go try it with a neck brace and a fullface helmet to get more confident trying it at full throttle.
(click to enlarge)

Wah, my beloved High Roller tire is finally giving in. Its been servicing me since 2009, so its done its share I guess. Anyway, you can almost see the tube sticking out. I made an emergency repair with the Parktool TB-2. Its actually holding up pretty damn good, im 3 hours in of active riding, lets see how long it lasts.
(click to enlarge)

Well well well, im starting to use the High compression setting more and more on the Monarch RT3, didn't see that coming. Shock  is review pending, stick around. 
(click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment