Saturday, July 30, 2011

July AM 3

More July AM pics of recent sessions. I working up my cardio, but there is still some work to do. Meanwhile we gotten alot of rain, and while that might sound bad, its actually improving the trails I ride, as they usually get really dusty and litterly get torn apart in the summer due to the heat and dryness. Rain hinders this, holds the lines together, and sometimes creates "hero-dirt" -the perfect mix between moisture, and dryness - the best trail conditions there are.

Drea ripping into a corner on the switchback line on his Norco Range.
(click to enlarge)

I really like this pic for two reasons; first it has an asymetric wibe to it when looking at the kicker and the rider, secondly, drea is still way up there in the air here, landing nowhere to be seen. Go ahead and enlarge.
(click to enlarge)
(click to enlarge)
Im getting more and more frustrated by the lack of grip on the Superstar pedals. The pins just dont offer great grip, and often makes my foot wander around on the platform, even tho im on 5.10. shoes. For DH, the grip is downright poor.
(click to enlarge)
I play along.
(click to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment