Monday, March 21, 2011

Jump Session

Finally a jump session. I haven't been jumping since I broke my frame, so when I got the opportunity to catch some air I emidiately went for it. We went riding for 4 hours, mostly sessioning sections, adjusting a few things on the trails, and Christian even had a big crash in the end of the day.

Out of shape, skills lacking, rusty and a bit unsecure. But I had a really fun day nonetheless. Besides my hardtail, I got to borrow Christians Banshee Spitfire now and then, such a fun and nimble bike to ride:
(click to enlarge)
A small stepup, good fun.
(click to enlarge)
New stepdown:
(click to enlarge)
(click to enlarge)
Talk about a deep impact; check out the tire and rim...
(click to enlarge)

Im sooo looking forward to get the new bike, its like waiting for friggin christmas when I was a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment