Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Harz 2010 - Trip 1 - part 2/2.

Some more pics of my Harz trip. I had a opportunity to check out 2 bikeparks, one of them was Hahnenklee bikepark, but the other was new to me, a bikepark at Schulenberg. So lets take a look.

The park was closed, but it wasn't any problem everything could be ridden anyway:
(click to enlarge)

Drops and jumps where found all over, I could not resist to try it out:
(click to enlarge)

Northshore segments to play around with:
(click to enlarge)

Nice roadgap:
(click to enlarge)

Got myself around Goslar as well, I was really amazed how beautiful this small city is.
(click to enlarge)

I have a weak spot for German architecture:
(click to enlarge)

Last picture I took with my camera. This is the second time in a few months that a Casio camera dies on me, so fuck you Casio! The last picture turned out great tho:
(click to enlarge)

I have so many more pics to show of, but I dont want to turn this blog into a gallery, as I envision it to be a proper mix between pics and words. Got an opinion about that? Want more pics? Less pics? Leave a comment and let me know. You dont have to be registered to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment