Friday, July 31, 2015

Random Stufff

Bunch of random stuff

Back on my bike. Sort of. The foot is way better, and this pic is actually two weeks old. I still walk around as a half retard, but things are progressing, and I had my first real mtb ride a few days ago.
(click to enlarge)

Mr. Madsen and I did some "urban mtb". But we didn't go as big as Morten did back in the day...
And btw LINK
(click to enlarge)

Specialized Ground Control 2.3 26 inch. Expect a review.
(click to enlarge)

Henning inspecting a drop he has been eye balling for two years, its not big-big, but the run-in is creepy as hell. Under the right circumstances, and in right company (wink wink) Henning pushes himself just a tad more, so....
(click to enlarge)

...He ended up hitting it, and was smiling the rest of the day. 
(click to enlarge)

Hi-volume tubeless valves from E13, for my never ending project....*facepalm*
(click to enlarge)

Evil plans are laid out on paper

No comments:

Post a Comment