Thursday, August 15, 2013

Random stuff

A couple of random shots, enjoy.

Lets start of with a bike. This is the 2013 Gt Force, and the lucky owner is my buddy Karl. A full carbon frame, with the I-drive system(150mm). Its got a Fox 32 150mm up front, a Fox Kashima RP3 out back, XTR gears, Easton EA70 hoops, R1 Brakes and a Raceface Next crank. Not a bad setup, but it needs a dropper post, if it wants to be taken seriously tho' ; )
(click to en large)

In action.
(click to enlarge)

Needs more bandages!!
(click to enlarge)

2 very different forest-rockets.
(click to enlarge)

Dear Fox. Your close competitor (RockShox), makes full use of travel on its forks, you should try that on your future lineup.
 (click to enlarge)

Gapping the tree-gap. You get 8-10 meters of air time, and you can actually see the tree below me in this shot. More on this jump soon.
 (click to enlarge)

2 comments:

  1. Fox replied. They said: "That's why we intentionally made our 2013 line of CTD forks crappy - by removing any platform whatsoever."

    Yep. I've got a 2013 Fox CTD 150mm fork. And by gawd it just dives when the bumps are big.

    Looking to replace it with a Marz 55CR, although if I had the budget, I'd get a 2014 Pike instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sir, made me smile. But yeah, I have to agree. Mid-travel? What mid-travel?

    ReplyDelete