Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Recent random shots

 Been doing alot of riding recently. Here are some very random shots and notes.

I'm back on my RockShox Vivid R2C, my Monarch RT3 is desperate after a service. The Vivid is a fun shock to use, but its not an optimal platform for my trails, nor is the Monarch (although, its pretty close). I want to try something new. Stay tuned.
(click to enlarge)

I'm in the process of testing the Scott Grenade Pro II. The amount of protection has surprised me, its a tank! Its hot as hell however - not a problem right now, but I wonder how it fares when the temperatures rise.
(click to enlarge)

I count 4.. Go ahead and enlarge, see if you can find them all.
(click to enlarge)

This. Is. Getting. Old. A fucking stump again. At least I didn't hit an artery this time around.
(click to enlarge)

A new jump is up and running. The run-in still has loads of rolling resistance, so the amount of air pulled of of this feature is very limited for now. It does get a bit faster for every time someone hits it tho'.
(click to enlarge)

Hello Mr.Frost, you suck balls.
(click to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment