Saturday, October 13, 2012

Vids of 2011

2011 wasn't my most productive year regarding the vids, and 2012 wont be either. I will however summarize the best of 2011. I did it in 2011 in a post HERE. And now its about damn time I do it again.


First of is my video PARK. 3 days of thunder, boiled down to 3 minutes. When I refer to this trip, I always use the phrase; "Tour of Destruction" - gear and riders alike where getting beaten up, real good.
Watch it in a higher res here:




The second vid from 2011 is my Whistler trail video. I still have my Whistler Bikepark video on the "to-do" list, but the massive amount of footage is just overwhelming, and I know it will cost me more than a few weeks of "work" at least - really demotivating. The trail video was a much simpler task, and while not particularly action packed, it does reflect the riding you can do a few feet away from Whistler village.

Watch higher res version here:



Third vid is actually a vid I never completed. Its a teaser for a bikepark trip we did. The teaser turned out so good, that it stands on its own today. And it still makes me smile every time I see it. 60 seconds of good times.

Watch higher res version here:

No comments:

Post a Comment