Thursday, May 10, 2012

Felt a bit XC'ish

Several hours away from home, new lines, new territory, what is there not to like? I had the opportunity to be a bit more XC'ish, and took upon the challenge..sorta.

So without mentioning actual trail names;

Another day of sharing a hotel room - with your bike.
(click to enlarge)

Sweepy trails near the sea is not that uncommon to me, what is new to me are the trails itself.
(click to enlarge)

Pulling a little fun out of the xc trail
(click to enlarge)

Another place I had a go on my bike, was this huge forrest, lots of climbs and descends, and good variation as well. The xc trails where very varying in quality; both good and bad trail work was apparent. 
(click to enlarge)

Besides sporting alot of animals..
(click to enlarge)

...there was the occasional roadgap. Its actually a DH line (well more like a FR line), it was pretty apparent thats this particular line has had a solid thought process behind it - and I salute that.
(click to enlarge)


No comments:

Post a Comment