Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Making lemonade

Nature shots, gear-shots, and an ass.

Random is random:

I usually have control in this particular drop, but boy did I nearly fuck this one up. Pants changed..
(click to enlarge)

Seeing wild horses in the nature is a rare sight in these parts, but nonetheless that's what I saw on a recent ride. Awesome!
(click to enlarge)

I use my experience with rings (ahem) when I install additional progression-rings for my BOS VIP'R 2 shock. The end-stroke is too harsh, and I hope this can make things better.
(click to enlarge)

Trailside rear-shock switch, this trail demanded a good end stroke-support; Off with the VIP'R2 ...in with the trusty Vivid Air.
(click to enlarge)

Tightening my spokes on my "belowed" e13 wheels. I hope that they implode into dark matter, that way I have an excuse to buy some other hoops. 
(click to enlarge)


#haveaniceweek

2 comments:

  1. I switched to a new Kirk on my Capra this weekend. I changed the trusty but introductory Monarch plus. I think it's the best thing I've done so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the Monarch is okay, but there are better options out there ; )

    ReplyDelete