Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Hitting Mr.Madsen (version2)

(transition highlighted)
(click to enlarge)
 

First off, we didn't die. And I'm okay with that! Secondly, props to Jan for being the first one to hit it. I had to walk it a few more times before hitting it, but in the end, I earned my balls as well. It wasn't actually our intent to hit it this day, if it was, I would have brought my brace and fullface helmet...I mean, come on, guiney pigging shit this big.. Then all of the sudden Jan decided to go for it, and well... I pretty much had to play ball as well ; )
(click to enlarge)
 
So what's new for the Version2 of this drop? Well the green stuff below is the additional woodwork compared to Version1. The drop is extended, and therefor bigger overall, BUT the transition is way more easy to hit, even at lover speeds. We had to ride this drop at warp speed before to reach the transition, no more. We are hitting it at half speed now...And I can only imagine what this drop has to offer when hit at full speed. I want to find out..but that is going to be a session with a fullface and brace..
(click to enlarge)
 
Well deserved. What a fucking awesome day!
(Slots Beer initially had a "U" instead of "O", but for some odd reason the international market didn't embrace this name)

No comments:

Post a Comment