Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Random Stuff

Random stuff. Pedals, jumps, anthills, and fallen trees.

After my Predator pedal fail, I've dusted off the Crampon Mag, and decided to give it a go again. One of my gripes was the lack of grip (compared to the predator), so what I did now was to remove 3 pins on each side (a total of 12 pins) to allow more weight-per-pin. Initial impressions a cautiously optimistic. Stay tuned.
(click to enlarge)

Testing 2 new jumps. 

I thought I've seen some pretty big anthills, but this one rises above the rest with its 1.7m (5.5 feet) height.
(click to enlarge)

Christian dropping in, with some goodly light behind him : )
(click to enlarge)

Mr Madsen in action.
(click to enlarge)

A massive storm has re-decorated the forests around here. Pretty much every single line has been impacted to some degree. Try riding this trail path..
 (click to enlarge)

Another new jump undergoing some testing, the kicker (not visible) is long and steeeeep. Stay tuned..

No comments:

Post a Comment