Sunday, February 12, 2012

The lost pictures of 2011

This is the place I insert just a little fraction of all the pics that never get published on this blog. It might not be the best pic, or the sharpest, but its a pic that has some sort of value or importance to me - be it nostalgic or, well, any reason you can think of. Enjoy : )


Taking a stroll in Whistler landed me this pic.
(click to enlarge)

One of my very last rides on my Specialized Enduro S-Works, before it had its catastrophic failure.
(click to enlarge)

Christian earlier last year, trying out a new line.
(click to enlarge)

We strapped my GoPro cam to Drea's back, and filmed a bit in Braunlage Bikepark. No one knew if the footage would be useable, so I guess we pretty much forgot about it, and just rode. Well turned out that it worked just fine. I extracted this little image from the vid, but forgot all about it.
(click to enlarge)

Shot this pic last January when the snow peaked.
(click to enlarge)

Shot in spring time, lost in translation.
(click to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment