Friday, August 12, 2011

Trail riding

I had the opportunity to spin my bike in a forest I rarely visit due to the distance I have to drive to get there. Happy to say that I had a great time, and found some new stuff as well. I really didnt expect going for air on this trip, but the trails wanted otherwise : )

I really enjoy finding small kickers like this one. You could easily ride by it without noticing, I did by accident. An evidence that this forest has its own air-loving riders. Enlarge the pic to see the arrow I made that shows the discrete kicker.
(click to enlarge)

It would be nuts of me to ride past it without giving it a go. The entire road can be cleared.
(click to enlarge)

I remember seeing this drop for the very first time some years ago. It looked way to big for me, and I had my doubts. Progression has led to a different evaluation of the drop.
(click to enlarge)

The faster you go, the bigger the drop, I prefer faster as it gives me a feeling of stabilization, I can easily pull a 2 meter (7 feet) drop from this huck.
(click to enlarge)

(click to enlarge)

Not all my post-ride meals look like this, but I sure enjoyed this one.
(click to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment