Friday, September 9, 2011

September AM

Christain brought his new camera to a recent ride, and the 3 top pics in this entry is a result of that.

(click to enlarge)
Christian:
(click to enlarge)

I think most mountain bikers that like seeing some airtime, would agree that they have a "favorite" side they throw the bike into, being right or left. This is established early in the riders "career", and it will probably stick with the biker rest of his time on the bike. My strong side is definitely my right side, as seen in the first pic of this post. Recently ive been trying to un-program this behavior, by forcing myself to control the left side as well. Why? It definitely adds to the flexibility, and improves skills as well as flexibility, oh and its fun as well.  Last thing: I honestly dislike seeing myself hiding in my "safe-zone" that is my right side. Variation is good. Trying new things is good as well. Pic below shows me doing a small "leftie".
(click to enlarge)

Twisted branch
(click to enlarge)

Seriously Cannondale? I had these grips for what, 3 weeks? And they are already coming apart.
(click to enlarge)

My Selle Italia saddle snapped as well, just during a normal run. Thats 2 saddles in 3 months time. Whats up with that?
(click to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment